Friday, July 14, 2006

In Redding, CA

Esther and I have traveled to north California today to the city of Redding. Esther's brother and sister-in-law live up here so we are visiting them for a few days. The drive from Santa Rosa was nice, we ended up on a windy road around Napa but had fun. I'm not sure if i have any pics to post but may in the next few days. So far we have had a good time in California, though i think we both want to get back to our bed in Minnesota. It is offical, we have been away for 5 weeks, with about 2 more here to go, and then another 4 days traveling back.
I can say, this will be a trip that i will remember for the rest of my life (In a good way).

2 comments:

J Crew said...

I hope you guys have fun and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Stephanie said...

Praying you have a great time in Redding. I am so thankful for the time I have had with you both and pray that the Lord provides more when possible. The time spent with Esther shopping was such a blessing to me - something I can't really explain, but was something I was needing :):) Have a fun rest of the trip!!!!!! You are welcome anytime to stay with us!!!!! (Wish we had a more comfortable bed to offer :) )