Thursday, December 14, 2006

New Look and New Plan

Since a lot of the blogs I read are doing some winter updating I thought I would give mine a fresh look as well.
Most of the people who read this page get our newsletter but it's nice to get a little more frequent update. Well, if you have been keeping tabs on us just a little bit you might remember that Esther and I were praying about having our support come in by January so we could go up to French language school in Canada. Well the plan changed a bit. Mainly God's timing isn't ours. So, we have a new plan. It goes a little something like this: Dec. 16-27 Christmas with family, Dec 28-Jan 5th pack up Worthington house, Jan 6-9 drive to Santa Rosa, CA, Jan 9- an unknown date stay in SR area.
We are really looking forward to be on the west coast again and reconnect with the folks we met out there this past summer. Well, that's it for now. We hope that everyone has a blessed Christmas season.

6 comments:

J Crew said...

Nice. I knew you would come back to us. We look forward to seeing you.

Jeremy said...

Hmmm... this blog template looks awfully familiar... I wonder where you got it. If you need any help tricking the HTML code that Blogger makes to put pictures or whatever in let me know.

Esther said...

Ok, I've noticed that a couple of other fellow linked blogs use this template, but at least they are using different colors. oh well. Thanks for the help, i was thinking about doing something a bit with the title bar. we'll see.

Stephanie said...

Very cool - we are looking forward to seeing you - in MO and in CA :)

Peter Brown said...

Brian & Esther-

I always have real trouble understand why God doesn't always concur with my scheduling requirements, but His timing is always perfect. Even if it is hard to understand.

Patrica and I are very excited you will be coming back this way. Have a safe trip, and we look forward to see you both again.

Peter Brown said...

Hard to original with only a handful of good templates...

I want to be different, like everyone else!